• 1 cup/mug rolled oats
• 3 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
• 1 tbsp chia seeds or seeds of your choice. In my case I used Flaxseeds as had no chia seeds.
• 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips (I used chopped hazelnuts instead.
• Coconut oil
• Few splashes of water.
• Add all the ingredients except for dark chocolate chips/hazelnuts into the bowl and give it a mix. Soon you’ll need to start folding the dough with your hands.
• Add in any extra ingredients such as sesame seeds, grounded almonds etc.
• Add some splashes of water to wet the mixture a small bit.
• Apply some coconut oil to your hands.
• Roll the mixture into small balls or scoop out with a cookie scoop.
• Place them on a plate and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
• If you don't want them until following day then place in air tight container.
• Not fully sure when these should be eaten by but normally I have mine gone within 3-4days.
• With this batch there were 18 balls made.